Spinal Decompression Therapy In Chandler, AZ
What is Spinal Decompression?
If you are experiencing back pain, the cause of this back pain may be stemming from pressure due to bulging or herniated discs in your spine. Spinal Decompression works to relieve this pressure, by gently stretching the spine, reducing this pressure which will in-turn, relieve you of your chronic back pain.
Triton DTS package offers a complete system with a uniquely engineered spine table, a sophisticated traction unit, and simple harnessing with Quik-Wrap™. The system is further accessorized with a cervical traction attachment, knee bolsters, and pressure biofeedback device.
- 5 unique DTS Pull Patterns deliver pulls designed to closely replicate the manual therapy experience
- Pretension step eases guarding and provides greater comfort for the acute patient
- Independent timer control for pretension, progression, traction, and regression
- Automatic speed variation during the Progressive phase
- Gradient pulls, oscillations, and Progressive Range of Motion
- Variable speed motor (30%, 50%, 100%) increases treatment flexibility
- Clinical Protocols™ for cervical and lumbar along with 80 User-Defined Protocol slotsStatic, intermittent, and cycling traction options
- Full color graphic library includes anatomical images, common pathologies, and detailed belting techniques on high resolution touch-screen
- Multi-lingual software on board
- Save patient treatment sessions on Patient Data Cards, which record patient pain mapping, pain scales, and pain types all from the unit to the card
- Surface EMG activation initiates the session when patient relaxes to the EMG target.